Monday, October 15, 2012

A Memory Verse a Week for the Weak: Review

This week I thought I'd try something new....Let's review the past few week's memory verses... no new verse this week. :)

  • Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take."
  • Deuteronomy 31:6 "So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you."
  • 2 Chronicles 32:7-8 "Be strong and courageous! Don't be afraid or discouraged because of the king of Assyria or his mighty army, for there is a power far greater on our side! He may have a great army, but they are merely men. We have the Lord our God to help us and to fight our battles for us!" Hezekiah's words greatly encouraged the people."
  • Psalm 16:7-8 "I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I keep my eyes always on the Lord With  him at my right hand, I will not be shaken."
  • Psalm 51:10-12 "Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me away from Your presence, And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, And uphold me by Your generous Spirit."

God is love,
Vanessa


No comments:

Post a Comment