Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Memory Verse a Week for the Weak: 2 Timothy 1:7

This week's verse was inspired by a card that my friend Kate sent me. I received her card today. Her card is the first I've received here in Tennessee... She knows how special snail mail is to me. I hope she knows how special she is to me too.








Here's the verse:
"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and self-discipline." 2 Timothy 1:7

Kate also included Jeremiah 29:11-13 and Isaiah 26:3-4 and an encouraging note in her card. I appreciate the card and her friendship so much! These past several months have been "crazy" and now I live across the country... but our friendship (with God's help) is up for the challenge!

Love ya KatieBug!

God is love,
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment