Friday, July 13, 2012

High Five For Friday!

How in the world is it Friday already??? I'm not complaining though!!!


All in all, I'd say it's been a pretty good week. I'm really looking forward to church tomorrow and I'm hoping to get some fresh, local produce on Sunday.

Photobucket

So here's my five...


1. More people have read Monday's post: ("Prayers Requests and A Memory Verse a Week for the Weak: Mark 4:35-41" ) than any other blog post I have done. Which tells me a lot of people are praying for these precious families.

You can now join a prayer group for Colton on facebook just click here and join the group (please and thank you).


Here is a new video that Hearts for Binghams made.


2. Skype sessions with my husband. Whoever invented Skype is a genius.


3. My baby (dog) has some sort of owie on his left front foot of some sort... blah blah blah... I ended up taking him to the groomer. It's so much fun to take him to Petco or PetSmart because he makes so many people happy. Actually it's fun to take him anywhere for that reason. I'm always thankful to get to share the gift that is my baby (dog). He's even more huggable now. <3



4.  A postcard all the way from South Korea with a sincere letter on the back from my best guy friend. :)



5. Last but not least.... Ryan and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on Monday! Here are some of my favorite pictures from that day 6+ years ago:




So how was your week????????????

Have a blessed weekend y'all!!! 
God is love,
Vanessa






No comments:

Post a Comment